remember that once in the late 70’s a face character for pooh at disneyland was accused of hitting a child in the face on accident and so the dude came back to court after the recess in the pooh costume and answering the questions as pooh and fucking danced in the courtroom in order to prove that the arms were too high up to hit the kid and he was acquitted within 20 minutes
That’s some Phoenix Wright shit right there, I swear
Kossith and a human have a baby
Do ya’ll think it could happen and if it could, would they still have horns?
OMG! I’m so sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, klc-journei! Your question kind of got lost in the mix.
“Banalhan" means "The place of Nothing”, and is the Dalish word for Blight. “Vhen" means "people”. So essentially the Elves are calling the #AssQuisitor, “Blight of the People”.
Quick summary of some of the information from the twitch stream:
- No lasting injuries as in Origins and 2
- Qunari horns don’t have a size slider
- Ears and earlobes are customizable
- Scars can be moved around the face and aren’t fixed in place
- Can build specific armour shapes from any material once you have the schematic for that shape.
- Qunari headgear will be tattoo like warpaint
- Eyelash shape and colour is customizable
- Huge customization available in CC (click and drag)
- Quick escape button - variations for each class help you to escape (run away) from enemies quickly.
- No bar or number system for companion approval
- However you will be notified of approval and disapproval
- Class and hereldary armors
- friendly fire can be turned on/off regardless of difficulty level
-build a nose, and then break it!
-gender and species will alter body shape (i.e. qunari females taller then male humans), but no slider for body shape altering (can’t change hip size or height per inquisitor)
-adams apple slider available for both male and female inquisitors
I found a gem in the twitch chat
"Do you guys realize gta5 comes out for next gen on your release day, your ganna lose a lot of sales…"
So potions are limited now and health doesn’t heal immediately after combat.
That’s gonna be fun.